Start time: 8:30 am
- Visit to the Fort of S. Sebastião for an introduction to the colonial history of S. Tomé and Príncipe;
- Visit to the Cathedral, this being an important landmark in the history of Catholicism in Africa
- Visit to the Independence Square, where Independence was celebrated in 1975;
- Visit to the Municipal Market, the most important commercial point of the city;
- Visit to other buildings of the colonial era;
- Visit the fishing village of Pantufo to taste smoked fish and listen to traditional methods of fishing. Duration: half day.